EVERYDAY LIFE THAT WILL DRIVE YOU TO THERAPY
- Congratulations on your graduation. Did they lower the standard for morons?
- When I got pregnant, your father did not want you.
- If you really loved me, you would do what I tell you.
- It’s not that I don’t wish you well…I don’t wish you anything.
- Why can’t you be like your sister?
- You’re weak just like your father.
- I do have a problem with commitment but only with you.
- You should be ashamed of yourself.
- If you tell anyone, I will kill you.
- If I looked like that (fat), I would kill myself.
- I only became your friend so I can date your sister.
- You screw as though you just read an instructional manual.
Copyright © 2013 Robb. Brown & Stuart Jerris-KNOCKOUT HUMOR
All Rights Reserved.