- I never loved your father.
- Your mother was not my first love.
- I hate your father.
- I hate your mother.
- I love all my grandchildren, but you’re my favorite.
- You don’t look like us because you might have been adopted.
- Your mother’s a sick woman.
- I’m trying to get pregnant. Don’t tell your father.
- I’m divorcing your father as soon as I can save up some money. What do you have in your savings account?
- When I was dating your father, he did a very bad thing. I can’t tell you, but it does not matter now.
Copyright © 2013 Robb. Brown & Stuart Jerris-KNOCKOUT HUMOR
All Rights Reserved.